Thursday, August 2, 2012

From Cynthia Farenga– A special Request to Stop Helping her out


Dear Readers;
As you may or may not recall, Cynthia Farenga sent me a email whining there were “a lot of conflicts in the case” and she had no one to help her out.  Poor Cynthia.
So what did I do?  JoAnne to the rescue.  I drafted her a very nice Emergency Motion to Dismiss for Lack of Jurisdiction/Lack of Jurisdiction and emailed it to her and posted it here.
One would think she would say, “thanks for all the help, I appreciate it.”
But not Cynthia.  See her response below.
take care
JoAnne
From: cfarenga@comcast.net
Sent: Aug 1, 2012 2:03 PM
To: JoAnne M Denison
Subject: cease and desist
JoAnne:
I did not authorize you to prepare such a pleading in my name. Cease and desist from preparing and/or publishing pleadings that I did not author in my name.
Cynthia Farenga
My Response to her:
From: JoAnne M Denison <jdenison@surfree.com>
To: cfarenga@comcast.net
Cc: ken ditowsky <kenditkowsky@yahoo.com>, Annie Zhou <anniezhou@denisonlaw.com>
Subject: Re: cease and desist? Are you kidding? This the US and we have a free press here!
Date: Aug 1, 2012 2:21 PM
Dear Cynthia;
There is a disclaimer on the blog that no one is to believe anything was filed or not filed, or anything was prepared or not prepared and I don’t represent anyone involved in the Sykes case right on one of the front pages.
I believe I have a first amendment right to publish what I want and when I want.  I believe Ken has already treated you to a litany of First Amendment right cases where people get to publish whatever they want.
I am no longer on the case.  You disqualified me and ruined my relationship with my client with the severe disparagement from that one action, which as you are aware was bogus and wrongful in nature.
I will not forfeit my First Amendment Rights simply because YOU demand it.  I will write about and comment all I want on the Sykes case no 09 P 4585.
Any interference from you (or whining) will be taken as an action prohibited under the Illinois Citizen’s Participation Act.
Further, you whined at me you “had no help” in an email due to “so many conflicts”–so I helped you with the best thing you could ever do.
This is ONE AREA–jurisdiction–where there is no conflict amongst any of the attorneys involved.
And don’t get Ken going, he will send you and make you a list of dozens of first amendment rights cases from the Pentagon Papers, to Alvarez, to a litany of cases where people get to publish what they want and when they want.
If I were still on the case, I might be limited by my representation of Gloria, but you decided to file a Motion to Disqualify me which was rubber stamped by Judge Connors.
So my participation in the case is as an officer of the court, and as member of the free press of the US.  You should note that my posts, cross posts and second blog are soon reaching 10,000 views.
I strongly urge you to file and present to the court that document I prepared for you on AN EMERGENCY BASIS.  Then the tide will turn and the next 10,000 views can be on a favorable basis.
thanks
joanne

No comments:

Post a Comment