Friday, June 29, 2012

Nothing more fun than playing the game of what’s in the Sykes Probate File today…

Dear Readers;
The following is the probate file for 09 P 4585 between May1 and May 13, 2009:
cut and paste this if link does not work:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B6FbJzwtHocwZG02MkVITlpVcms
In any case, there is an accounting filed by CT for 2011 and there is also an Amended Petition for Partition.  I have not seen Gloria’s response to this, but there is no briefing schedule, so she has a few more days to prepare this.
With respect to the accounting, it looks fine except it is not explained why Hannah is so sickly and has $1000 in vet bills.  She is a young, healthy dog.  Her sister, Peanut, whom I have, is in perfect health and I think cost me about $70 in vet bills for just a check up last year.  Did anyone see this and wonder why Carolyn can’t take care of a simple 10 lb Pekingese, how can she take care of elderly Mary G?
Interesting.
Further, the mortgage payment doubled and that was not explained.  What’s up with that?
She also needs to revamp and refile her Motion to Dismiss or Non Suit for lack of jurisdiction.  I saw one in the file at one time. I will be finding that and redoing it for her next court appearance.  I have prepared declarations for Aunt Yolanda and Aunt Josephine and published them here and sent them off, but have heard nothing back.  All those declarations are necessary for 1) the Probate Court, 2) Gloria’s cases, most notable now the partition that will strip her of her brown house; 3) Ken’s ARDC complaint, 4) My ARDC complaint and a whole host of other reasons.
I’m hoping to get this all done soon so that justice may prevail and we can all go home soon!  Yeah!
JoAnne

No comments:

Post a Comment