Saturday, July 7, 2012

Fax to Mr. Kevin Connelly, Sheriff’s dept regarding seizure of attorney laptops for whistle blowing.





FAX TRANSMITTAL SHEET
To: Mr Kevin Connellly
Office of Sheriff
Circuit Court Cook County
Fax: 312-603-6183
From:                      Admitted Ill., N.  Carolina and Patent Bars
JoAnne M. Denison,     Pat. Atty.  Reg.  No.  34,150
DENISON & ASSOCS., PC    FAX 312-553-1307
1512 N Fremont St, #202    CELL PH 773-255-7608
CHICAGO, IL 60642    PHONE 312-553-1300
JoAnne@DenisonLaw.com or www.DenisonLaw.com
Federal Patents, Trademarks & Copyrights
Troy Sieburg, associate, of counsel
Marianne Buckley, associate of counsel
Important Notice
This facsimilie message contains attorney privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone, collect, and return the original message to the above address.  You will be reimbursed.  Your cooperation is immensely appreciated.
For transmission problems, please call 312-553-1300
A confirmation copy       WILL   ✔   will NOT be sent.
Pages in fax, including this coversheet – ( see fax header  )
July 7, 2012
Re: Seizure of attorney laptops in Probate court
And case no 09 P 4585 estate of mary g sykes
Dear Mr Connelly;
I was referred to your offices by Chief Judge Timothy Evans due to the constant seizure and interference by courtroom personnel in court room 1804 (Probate division, where else?) Whenever I simply want to take notes for a client on my laptop.
I think everyone knows that the courtrooms are supposed to be public and the ability of the public to take notes and disseminate news is very important.  I am an attorney running a blog on http://www.marygsykes.com/ which appears to be a very corrupt case, with corruption reaching to the highest levels, including the ARDC.
But when I go to court room 1804, the guardians ad litem complain to the judge “I am blogging.” Despite my best efforts to properly train court room personnel on first amendment rights and the rights and duties of attorneys to help their clients and others, they continually deny myself and my law clerk use of a laptop.
You might say, why?  There are hundreds of attorneys running around the Cook County circuit court at any given time using laptops, iPad thingies, laptops, whatever.  No one bothers them.  I practice there and in no other court room am I bothered.  I have conducted several trials weeks long and no one said anything when I used my laptop.  Opposing counsels all used laptops too.
Keep on asking questions, tho.  It’s obvious in this case.  Half the file is missing.  The court in 09 P 4585 has been acting without subject matter jurisdiction now for about 3 years.  The court and the GAL’s are working without authority and are engaging in gross tortious actions.   Any day now this will blow and it may very well create a scandal more far reaching than Greylord (yes, I’m old enough to recall Greylord, are you?)
Therefore, I need a response from your offices that attorneys should be allowed to use their laptops to take notes, compare their file stamped pleadings with the record, order needed transcripts, etc.
I also think a 9 volume appeal record is also missing from the courtroom, but I will try to confirm that on Monday.
How is this all happening? And when attorneys are trying to investigate and report the very important news our Probate court is utterly corrupt, we are told “no laptops.”
So please provide me with a proper response or letter indicating I can use my laptop and so can my staff and other attorneys, otherwise, please let me know when you are available for a pre-filing telephone discovery deposition to attach to a CPA (the Illinois Citizens Participation Act)  complaint for filing over with your buddies at 219 S. Dearborn.
Thanks
Very Truly Yours,
DENISON & ASSOCS, PC
JoAnne Denison
JoAnne M. Denison
PS– please respond by email or fax.  I see that Judge Timothy Evans likes to use expensive $50 per ream colored engraved bond paper.  I don’t need or want that.  That’s ridiculous when the country is now in a depression.  Are you guys kidding?  BS is the same on any type of paper, and is probably best left to the cyber junk on the internet.  Email and  Efax is fine by me.
PPS–you think this case is not corrupt on many levels?  Go ask the official court reporters offices who have now provided me with 3 affidavits of “lost” or “untranscribable” court proceedings.  If you believe that one, I have some swamp land for you in Florida that can be easily drained and Disney will buy it.
So, just let me know if you are on the side of cleaning up the courts or if you are a SOP patronage worker that fears every day to be thrown under the bus for whistleblowing.  You get a choice today.  I think Judge Evans made his choice.  Too bad it’s now permanently on the internet tagged under “corruption”.
PPPS–copies of correspondence to Judge Evans are attached hereto.
Cc: Hon Pres. Judge Timothy Evans
cc: www.marygsykes.com  And www.marygsykes.blogspot.com
tags: “timothy evans” “presiding judge cook county” “sheriff’s department cook county” “kevin connelly corruption”, “sheriff corruption” “failure to investigate corruption” “cook county corruption”, “seizure of laptops”, “whistleblowing attorneys”, “first amendment rights violated”, “public’s right to know denied”, “missing files cook county court”, “probate court corruption”, “judge jane louise stuart corruption.”
PPPPS– you should be able to google these tags in a day or two and see yourself in the search engines linked to corruption.  BUT the best part is most recent posts are listed first, so if you send out a mandate attys are allowed to use laptops to take notes in court and investigate corruption, you will be linked to new tags with your name and that you uphold constitutional rights, you assist attys in investigating corruption and you take the side of whistle blowers.  Whatever corrective tags you want, I will use.  Guaranteed.

No comments:

Post a Comment