Sunday, July 1, 2012

Gloria writes to Lea Black regarding her subpoena for a Deposition

You go, Gloria!
Subject: RE: ARDC Lea Black — Subpoena deposition for Gloria Jean Sykes–please cross post!

Dear Ms. Black,

I received your call, and thank your for composing yourself, as I ask.  Yes as I told you before I hung up, I was hanging up as you were yelling at me in a very patronizing, bullying tone.  Suffice, I wrote a complaint to the Administrator in Springfield and asked for assistance: I will not be available to take this subpoena on the 5th as I had previous arrangements to enjoy the 4th of July out of the lawlessness of Chicago.  If you would like you can subpoena the name(s) of the family or friends who I am traveling with and will be spending the holiday week with.  You can also get a subpoena for my pooches medical records as he has been sick and it was touch and go as to whether or not I would be able to travel as I do not go anywhere without him.  Also, I asked the Administrator to tell you that you should subpoena all of the files on Shaggy that your buddies, Adam Stern, Cynthia Farenga and Peter Schmiedel stole from my Homestead, alone with all of my confidential legal files, work product/intellectual properties, et al.  All said, I do believe I am protected under the Constitutions of the State of Illinois and the United States, as well as protections offered under the Illinois Supreme Court — unless of course you can provide me with a record of conviction that I have done anything criminal in my life that would cause actions against me by your agency and the Illinois Supreme Court.  

I am seriously disappointed that you have taken the stance you have and have treated me like a ‘criminal’ rather than a volunteer witness.  I stand by my affidavit and quite honestly don’t understand how it is that you can ignore the obvious that my mother, 93 is being held hostage by a named abuser, isolated and medically and emotionally neglected, without Sodini requirements by a group of attorneys who are hiding behind their appointments for financial gain.  I have sent the ARDC all of the transcripts and each one clearly shows criminal activity.  But then, I guess the ARDC must protect the political elite/clout behind all of this.

Today, Ms. Black, June 30, 2009 is the 3rd anniversary of when Toerpe kidnapped my mother under the nose of Judge Kirby of the domestic relations court.  GAL Stern was order to get all police records against Toerpe and he did not do so because each one proved not only my mother’s competency, but the truth as to who is the financial exploiter and abuser — CAROLYN TOERPE.  

I was suppose to leave this weekend, but I just spoke to my companion healing pooch’s Vet and I have to reschedule for departure on Monday.  Again, if you want to subpoena my family and/or friends please give me evidence that I have any criminal judgement against me… and that I have done anything wrong. Remember, you gave attorney Kenneth Ditkowsky four dates over three weeks ago and didn’t serve me until the 29 June 2012.  Did you really expect me to wait around for one date that you picked and then you pick a date on a Holiday weekend/week???  

I do not waive my rights as an American Citizen or as a human being living in America, the land of the Free… or so I thought.  Happy 4th of July.

Dates I am available are:

10, 11, 12 July 2012

18, 19, July 2012

I am certain that under the circumstances, you will consider and make proper arrangements for my companion healing pooch, Shaggy to be present.  I will not be placed in a situation of adversity and hostility, such as the ARDC or any person of the ARDC, or any person such as CArolyn Toerpe, Fred Toerpe, Adam Stern, Cynthia Farenga, Peter Schmiedel, Deborah Jo Soehlig, Joel Brodsky, et al, who have repeatedly threatened my live, livelihood, and freedoms– so much so, that even a challenged child could recognize the lawlessness, the Hitler-like T-4 Plan, prevalent in in and regarding the Estate of Mary G. Sykes.  

I am only participating in this witch-hunt in order to protect my mother and save her life.  Nothing more and nothing less.  You want the truth, I’m willing to provide you with the truth — evidence which you have in your possession already!

Yes God Bless America and all of us that we are protected from the Probate thieves and the hypocrisy of the Illinois ARDC and that our loved ones, the elderly and disabled, are protected, too.  You Ms. Black are in a position to save my Mother’s life and in doing so, save the lives of thousands of Illinois victims.  The bird is in your hand.
Gloria Jean Sykes 
Bon Ami Productions, Inc.
773.910-3310(cell)
773.631-9262 (fax and office line)
Posted in Uncategorized | Leave a reply

No comments:

Post a Comment